If you look everywhere, there is some sort of love
• It can be anything and anyone.• You can find love in the whole world if you like.
• Love means so many different things to so many different people.
• You can even go back in time to the past and find love there
• For myself I love my family and where I am at now as a stay at home mom, taking care of two loving children.
• Motherly love for her children like me who would do anything for her children.
• Some people would love merchandise or an item as well. Like those people with cars or technology. (apple product)
• There are pet lovers who treat them like babies.
• Love is an expression and can be displayed in many ways. Like a teenage crush thinking it is at first sight. Or just holding hands with your future long-term partner.
• Love is a feeling that comes naturally and sometimes we can’t even control it (fifty shades of gray)
• Men won’t say it but there are such things add brotherly love as well.
• “Love is a marvelous thing, ever-expanding limitless, it releases fears of good enough, nice enough, deserves and open us up to the most force of limitless all connecting oneness”. By Nerissa Marie, Peace Love and You.
• But the one thing you must do is to love yourself. You need to it yourself first than anything is. You will better about yourself and share this feeling to everyone whom you love.
The definition of love according to Merriam Webster
“1) strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties example: maternal love for a child.
2) attraction based on sexual desire: affection and tenderness felt by lovers’ example: after all these years, they are still very much in love.
3) affection based on admiration, benevolence, or common interests’ example: love for his old schoolmates”
• An assurance of affection, for an example she gives all her it to him.
• Warm attachment, enthusiasm or devotion, for example, love for the sea
• The object of attachment, devotion or admiration for example baseball was his first love
• To hold dear, for example, cherish
Either way, you see it, love is everywhere and its everything.