- The disclosure for this website is based on www.natashaathome.com sole opinion. For any questions and concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
- The main reason for the website is to serve you by giving you a foundation, confidence and beauty advice.
- I will try to use all my power to exercise my best professional effort, skills and care.
- However I can not guarantee the results of coaching efforts and/or recommendations on my website/blog/email.
- By using this website and my coaching services, I am not a licensed psychologist or health care professional and my services do not replace the care of psychologists or any other car professionals coaching.
- This is no way to be construed or substitute as psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or medical advice.
- To offer information of a general nature in the event of your quest.
- The author of the website does not dispense any medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for a physical, emotional or medical problem without a guarantee you’ll achieve any results through the use of the techniques and ideas provided in the website. No information provided within the website is constructed to constitute medical consult an appropriate licensed professional if you seek any such advice.
- Allowing my experience comes down to communicating one way or another and building relationships with one another
Affiliate links disclaimer
- We use affiliate links and banners on our website as per to the FTC Regulations. By clicking on a link/banner on the website, we may receive a small commission or other compensation but it does not cost you anything extra.
- This website also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program.
- We only promote product/service/business that we have personal use and feel that they will benefit for you.
- I will try to describe and display my product made by me as accurately as possible. However I can not guarantee their uses will be useful for your particular circumstances and purchases. Please understand the information contained on the blog/website/email is not entirely accurate or error-free.
- Occasionally I do make mistake, please forgave me. I may correct the errors in pricing and merchandise description.
- you must comply with the can spam act of 2003 by informing your visitors their right to opt out or “unsubscribe” from your email list and how they can do that.
- No information will be collected from anyone under the age of 13. Even if you do accidentally, then you need to specify how you will delete that information.
- We love it when you share our contents. We will give credit when need be on this site and we appreciate if you will the same.
Third party privacy policies terms and conditions
- This policy was last updated on July 28, 2019
- Should we update any of our policy, the changes will be posted here.